Over 900 client requirements were combined to create a coherent, meaningful and accessible platform
What is ESP Portal?
The ESP Portal is an online share plan platform, designed by clients for clients. It enables employees to access and manage their share plans in one place, providing a suite ofrich real-time services.
Using the Portal your employees can:
- Apply for plans
- View their holdings
- Access their plan information including contract notes
- Model different financial scenarios and use the SIP sales calculator
- Transact and sell their shares in real-time – Displays a 15 second live share price quote
- Update SIP contributions
- Participate in SIP Voting
- View SAYE maturity information and transact
Using the Portal you can:
- Integrate it with your current plans and processes
- Save time and resource on administration
- Brand it with your organisation’s logo, tone of voice, colours and messages
- See exactly what the user would see by using the 'ESP Portal Account Service'
The industry award-winning ESP Portal is completely customisable and is the most comprehensive, user friendly service in the industry. It has seamless access via corporate intranet. Just one login provides visibility of all share plans and ordinary shares. It benefits from employee tailored navigation so that services displayed are unique to the employee.
Through continual investment in our people and technology we commit to making our clients’ lives easier, adapting to your changing needs and enhancing your employees’ experience.
Employee accounts are updated immediately and provide instant on-screen and email confirmation giving assurance to employees and reducing queries. It offers real-time SIP sales and sales modelling service. The transactional capabilities ensure that your employees have greater interaction with the share plan portal which will fully meet their needs.
You will also have access to 'Selector' , the corporate online portal.
Selector gives you secure accessto your plan and data, allowing you to interrogate, monitor and report.