- For Individuals
For Private and Public Organisations
- Registration Services
- Employee Services
- Equiniti Financial Services
- Pension Solutions
- Specialist Business Process and Technology
- Technology for Organisations
Statement of commitment
Equiniti Limited is committed to making its online output accessible to all audiences in order to meet its statutory obligations defined by the Equality Act 2010.
Our websites are developed to best practice coding standards corresponding with guidelines stipulated by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 and successfully HTML 4.01 Transitional valid.
Equiniti Limited requires that:
- All websites and pages developed since December 2005 uphold a minimum level of conformance level 1 standard (A), ideally conformance level 2 standard (AA) except where the use of certain technology precludes this. In this circumstance, every effort is made to provide an accessible alternative to the same content.
- All existing sites developed prior to December 2005 should meet conformance level 1 standard (A), if possible. Through an ongoing change programme, we aim to eradicate these older pages within as short a time as possible.
Following a review of other websites within our sector, we believe that our services are fully in line with accessibility measures taken elsewhere.
Disability user groups covered by this policy
Where possible, we have ensured that the content of our websites should be accessible by alternative browser software for users with visual, hearing and cognitive or motor impairments. In line with standards stated above, all user groups should find it possible to locate information on services administered by Equiniti Limited and perform functions required tasks. Where the latter is not always possible, we state an alternative means to carry this out.