Equiniti is to sponsor a financial services conference on ‘Creating an Efficient, Customer-Centric Organisation in a Complaints Environment’.
The conference will provide a unique opportunity for delegates to hear how the financial services industry has improved operational efficiencies and customer service through more effective management of social media, improving Net Promotor Scores (NPS) and managing risk.
The high-profile speakers come from industry bodies and organisations as well as thought leaders in the industry, who will reflect on how to create a more efficient, customer-centric organisation.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Financial Ombudsman Service, Garry Wilkinson, Principal Ombudsman and Director of New Services
- Lloyds Banking Group, Russ Powles, Customer Services Director - Group Operations
- Direct Line, Clare Wilkerson, Head of Social Media
- Santander, Stuart Smith, Head of Historic Complaints and Remediation
- MBNA, Pete Henderson, SVP Head of Complaints Management
- Institute of Customer Service, Ben Griffiths, National Manager
- Equiniti, Adam Green, Chief Risk Officer (Ex FCA, Conduct Risk)
- Tanya Beckett, Radio and Television Journalist - Host