The Award ceremony, which took place on Thursday 14th March, was attended by some of the most respected business leaders in the industry, and Equiniti fought off stiff competition from Ceridian, Helm Godfrey, Lorica Employee Benefits and Software Europe to win the Award.
For this particular category, the Judges were looking for evidence that the winning product displays creativity and skill in identifying and addressing a need for payroll and benefits professionals.
Equiniti completed the launch of its comprehensive Employer ISA offering in March 2012. The suite of three employer-sponsored product options enables employers to offer valuable additions to their employee benefits, providing employees with easy access, tax efficient savings vehicles.
Benefits of the product include:
- Employees can invest tax free up to their annual ISA allowance each tax year (£11,280 for the 2012/2013 tax year) in one ISA
- Tailored ISA communication material for employees
- Easy access for employees to their ISA (by telephone, internet and intranet)
- Single point of contact for all share related queries / questions
- Wide investment choice
- Regular investment – Employees can buy shares from £1.75 commission per trade
Mark Taylor, director, Equiniti Investment Services, said: “We wanted to be able to provide employers with increased financial planning opportunities, through which they could encourage their employees to save and make the most of their savings. With our Employer ISA offering, we can provide a flexible communications plan that can be tailored according to the client’s needs. At the same time, access to the share portal and our award winning Customer Services team ensures that investors are provided with full support and delivered a smooth and simple account set up. We are thrilled that our product has been selected as the Product of the Year.”