Share Register Analysis Reports
Each share register analysis report analyses, identifies and tracks fund manager and beneficial shareholder movements across the share register. All analysis provided is available online via our Corporate portal, Selector.
Reports are tailored to our clients’ requirements and include:
- Charts and commentary on the performance of the Company’s shares against the sector and market
- Detailed commentary on the largest buyers and sellers during the period, including changes to shareholder rank and the identification of the managed funds that have been affected by the movements
- List of all buyers, including new shareholders to the register
- List of all sellers and shareholders exiting the register
- Detailing volumes traded and stock lending data
- Top shareholders: by regional office and by institutional parent company
- Major beneficial shareholders
- Geographic analysis of shareholders
- Analysis of shareholder types and investment styles
- Overweight and underweight shareholders (versus the sector and market)
- A full list of the Company’s current shareholders
- Appendix reports such as a full breakdown of the funds managed by each shareholder to show how each shareholder’s position has been calculated
Section 793 / Section 808 Service
In order to produce Share Register Analysis reports, notices are issued under Section 793 of the Companies Act 2006 which allows for the enquiry of beneficial shareholders.
The Register of Interests (ROI) disclosed under Section 808 of the Companies Act is updated with Section 793 responses received. Equiniti acts as the single alternative inspection location (SAIL) under s1136 of the Companies Act for many of our Registration clients to fulfil requests to inspect a company’s ROI.
Our services also include:
- Peer comparison
- Investor targeting
- IR contacts management system
- General meetings vote tracking
- Proxy solicitation