- Find out why the 2018 UK Corporate Governance Code should be helping you shape workforce engagement: where mistakes are being made and what could be done better.
- Discover how to maximise your company’s existing programmes to support wellbeing and engagement, zooming in on reward and benefits.
- Understand why listening to your employees has to shift from ‘once a year tick box’ to a core element of your strategy to build wellbeing, trust and reputation.
- Elevate your business’ reputation in annual reporting via a powerful narrative, integrating all aspects of engagement. And ensuring tie-up with pay fairness, diversity and inclusion.
Learn how to do this effectively and efficiently, from EQ and industry leading guest speakers:
- Andrew Woolnough, Director, EQ HR Solutions
- Tim Brook, Head of Engagement & Platforms, EQ HR Solutions
- David Ellis, Consultant, Working with Organisations on People and Change
- Andrew Heath, Co-Founder, WeThrive
- Suzanne Clarkson, MD, Coach House Communications