To help you prepare for 2021, the key themes we focus on in this report are:
- AGM logistics What is best practice for running AGMs this year? What can be learnt from last year’s approach and how have expectations changed a year into the pandemic?
- Engagement How does the pandemic affect how to engage with investors and proxy advisers?
- Regulatory changes What’s new in 2021 and how should companies prepare?
- Environmental and social governance COVID-19 wasn’t the only issue to turn the business world on its head this year. What social developments will shareholders be asking questions about this year?
- Executive compensation Many companies face a conundrum – should they reward good performance or refrain from doing so in light of the current climate?
- UK hot topic With so many people working from home, investors are asking: how are employees being looked after and top talent retained?
- Conclusion All these changes mean that we’re seeing the development of the “integrated AGM”. Find out what we mean by this term.
Download the 2021 AGM Season Forecast
By submitting your details, you will be subscribed to regular governance and regulatory updates from EQ. These updates are intended for business-to-business marketing communications and not individuals.