The hot topics this year were:
- Executive pay - remuneration committee reports, bonuses and LTIP's
- Compliance challenges including: FATCA and online filing
- Non Executive Directors and shares plans
- International share plan launch with client case studies
- Communicating complex maturity options
- International benefits and technology solutions.
As a leading industry event, the forum always attracts a high calibre audience. This year’s guest speakers included BT, Pearson, easyJet and DS Smith, as well as several specialist advisors. (Read about the BT saveshare maturity here)
Phil Ainsley says: “Our ES forum is an important feature of our annual events calendar and provides a great opportunity to catch up and network with our clients and advisors, so I was delighted that so many people were able to join us. The presentations covered a range of subjects, giving focus to topical employee share plan issues and prompting some detailed and interesting discussions. The feedback that we have received so far about the forum has been excellent, making the event a great success.”
For more information, please contact your relationship manager.
Ezine issue: October 2014