Welcome to my first edition of EQ Bulletin as the new CEO of our UK Shareholder Services division. It is an honour to be stepping into this role, and I look forward to working with you.
Under our new ownership, we have recently updated our vision: 'To create a leading global share registrar/transfer agent, which offers complimentary services to our clients'. A key outcome of this is that we are streamlining our services, focusing our investment on our core market and establishing a strong and relevant brand. To this end, we have decided to change the name of this division from EQ Boardroom to EQ Shareholder Services.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if I can answer any questions relating to this change or assist with any matters important to you. Your Client Relationship Lead is always there to help too.
For now, I hope you enjoy this month's Bulletin, where we cover an update on potential changes to corporate re-domiciliation and review the Queen's Speech which contained four bills that will directly impact companies.
We also share the latest updates from The Financial Reporting Council, The Institute of Chartered Accountants and The London Stock Exchange.
In This Edition
- Corporate Re-domiciliation
- The Queen’s Speech
- Financial Reporting Council: Consultation To Draft Amendments To FRS 100
- Modern Slavery Reporting Practices In The UK 2022
- Guidance On Supply Chain Disclosure
- Disclosure Of Auditor Remuneration
- Climate Related Disclosures – UK Transition Plan Taskforce: Call for Evidence
- London Stock Exchange Consultation: Voluntary Carbon Market And Amendments To The Admission and Disclosure Standards