- Consumer confidence in the credit market continues to grow, creating opportunities for all lenders
- Consumers are warming up to a transactional data culture – as long as it is transparent
- UX / customer-centricity is fundamental not just for success but survival
- Flexibility will become a key value-added service
- The instant follow up of decline applications with an alternative product will stop most applicants from going elsewhere
Home How Demand, Data And The User Experience Are Reshaping The Credit Market
How Demand, Data And The User Experience Are Reshaping The Credit Market
This is the second research report published by Equiniti Credit Services and the sixth in an ongoing series investigating consumer attitudes towards unsecured credit in 2018.