Committed to maintaining best practice, we work together with clients to develop new capability, tailor requirements and drive service forward.
At the core of this approach is our own bespoke administration software platform, Centive. Centive was designed by experienced share plan administrators who understand the varied plan requirements and is shaped by our clients. Centive can also be provided as a standalone service and allows companies to administer their plans in-house. Find out more about Centive.
We are dedicated to delivering first class management across all of our all discretionary share plan services including:
- Executive and discretionary share plan administration
- Share dealing services
- Offshore Trust services
- Global nominee services
We have our own offshore Trust, Equiniti Trust (Jersey) Limited, which is managed and controlled by our strategic partner Ocorian. We work with a diverse range of clients, from small dynamic private companies to multinationals where employee participation exceeds 60,000. Our Trustees work closely with Equiniti’s share plan administration and dealing teams, to provide the benefits of integrated planning and seamless delivery.
We make it easy for employees and executives to retain shares electronically when released from their UK or global plan and ensure that retaining shares is hassle-free. Our offering includes:
- Transfer of shares from maturing/vesting share plans
- Custody of shares in electronic format
- Receipt and payment of dividends
- Dividend re-investment and share sale facility
- Payment in preferred currency to local bank account
- Annual statement of holding
- Shares subject to clawback can be ring-fenced.