Companies are increasingly looking to outsource their company secretarial function by tapping into our wide range of services on an ongoing basis, at time of change or peak times in the corporate calendar. Our services include the following:
IPOs and Projects
- Guidance through Pre and Post IPO processes
- Supporting other major projects such as year-end Annual Report project management and drafting
- Assisting boards and committees in planning and preparing for meetings, attending meetings, taking minutes and follow up
- Providing compliance services in relation to the UK Companies Act, Listing Rules and Disclosure and Transparency Rules, the UK Corporate Governance Code and the London Stock Exchange’s AIM rules
- Supporting companies with the preparation of the annual report and accounts and management of share option administration
- Main board, subsidiary board and board committee evaluations and effectiveness reviews
- Inductions for directors joining PLC boards, ongoing training and updates on corporate governance and directors’ roles and responsibilities
- Personal mentoring and support services for those new to the role of company secretary.
- Maintaining and updating statutory books and records,
- Statutory health checks and rectification of statutory registers,
- Filing of all forms at Companies House and incorporations, group reorganisations, reductions of capital, own share purchases and subsidiary reductions.
Interim Staff Cover
- Assisting with temporary Cosec resource requirements