We offer competitive rates of commission and the administrative procedure is flexible to suit the requirements of both the individual and the company.
ESDS fully appreciates the sensitivities of dealing for these individuals and takes the necessary steps to ensure full permission to deal has been granted and there are no restrictions on dealing. The transaction will then be reported promptly to allow the necessary Stock Exchange announcement to be released.
Our Executive and PDMR Dealing service includes:
- One-off certificated dealing in the employing company
- Nominee account trading
- Immediate confirmation to the company for the release of the RNS announcement
- Competitive commission rates
- Price limit facility to determine the price at which shares are traded
- Spouse/civil partner gifting to utilise Capital Gains Tax allowances
- Net cash amount credited or debited direct to/from the individual’s bank account
- Permissions to deal validated with the company.