EQ Annual Conference 2019
Join us for EQ's flagship event to network with peers, share expertise and gain insight from industry experts and dynamic speakers. This year's conference will be held at New York's iconic and historic landmark Lotte New York Palace.
When & where
Calendar of events
Tuesday, Oct. 15
An optional welcome reception will be held at the Lotte New York Palace from 6-8 p.m. preceding the conference.
Wednesday, Oct. 16
- 8 a.m. Join us for networking & breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. to noon Conference kicks off with two general sessions and a mid-morning break
- Noon Gourmet buffet-style lunch
- 1-3 p.m. Your choice of two one-hour breakout sessions and a mid-afternoon break
- 3 p.m. Keynote address
- 5 p.m. Wrap up and close
Announcing our agenda
- Emerging matters of corporate governance
What keeps Boards up at night? A panel discussion on governance focuses and the impact on service excellence featuring non-executive directors.
- Stay off the data breach list: Prevention and solutioning
Learnings from the publicly traded companies that have felt the lasting impacts of data breaches. Protect your brand from reputational risk and strengthen data security infrastructure.
- Your next corporate action: Mitigate challenges and surprises
Companies are facing pressure from activist investors to break up their companies to unlock value. Spin-offs are trending; approach yours with the best practices out there.
- Activism ready or not: How IROs are preparing
What is happening with activism globally? Gain learnings from a case study.
- No more phone calls on lost security certificates: Solutions for escheatment
IR professionals and corporate secretaries are no stranger to shareholder calls regarding lost certificates. Best practices on prevention and solutions when certificates are at risk.
A session dedicated to sharing new products and services for attendees who are interested in unpacking what’s new at EQ.
- Compensation and your people: What’s everyone doing?
Addressing the global workforce and best practices on a number of topics, such as equity compensation, pay trends, innovative approaches to compensation, recognition, and compensation reporting and regulation.
Presenting our keynote speaker
We are delighted to present former CNBC Chief Economist and Squawk Box Co-Host Marci Rossell,
PhD, as our keynote speaker. She will energize you with her views and insights on finance, policy and media.
Who should attend
This year's conference is open to non-EQ clients. We encourage you to bring a professional peer who may find the conference informative.
- Investor relations professionals
- Corporate secretaries and corporate governance managers
- Shareholder services professionals