This year, EQ’s focus on growth and innovation continues as we announce an exciting new partnership: Vanguard is expanding their defined contribution offerings, adding Equity Compensation Services (ECS) through a new partnership with EQ.
Vanguard, one of the world’s largest investment management companies, can now unite Equity Compensation & Retirement Benefits Services. The new partnership enables Vanguard to simplify and streamline the process for their retirement plan participants and sponsors to achieve their goals, as well as strengthens our overall ECS service offerings to our clients. Click here to learn more.
Some highlights of this partnership include:
- EQ’s service and technology allows Vanguard recordkeeping client participants to better manage their benefits through a unified online experience.
- Vanguard now offers administration and executive services for equity awards through EQ.
- Vanguard brings our unique business intelligence tools and robust global capabilities straight to their clients.
- Vanguard corporate clients can now integrate support for multiple equity compensation plans, including stock purchase plans, stock options and restricted/performance awards underpinned by EQ’s market-leading global technology platform.
- EQ’s innovative services create a superior user experience allowing Vanguard clients to manage their benefits in one place while retaining their investment flexibility.
Todd May,CEO of EQ U.S.A. said: “We are delighted that Vanguard has chosen EQ to provide equity compensation plans for its clients. This partnership is a testament to the quality of our service and the reputation for delivery that our clients expect from us.”
“Taking a client first approach, we work to eliminate the complexities of global equity plans, streamline daily transactions, and deliver real-time insights to drive strategic decision-making by plan sponsors” says Jim Wulforst, EVP Equity Compensation Services at EQ U.S.A.
By listening to our clients, we help them continue to achieve their business goals. The partnership with Vanguard is the latest milestone for EQ, which, over the past year, has seen the launch of new services, including proxy solicitation, information agent services, paying agent services and corporate governance consulting services.
For more, see the press release here.
To learn more about our Equity Compensation Services, click here.