There are as many ways to structure a corporate action as there are reasons to embark upon one. Regardless of structure, most corporate actions are driven by similar desires: to improve the company’s overall performance and increase shareholder value.
A good corporate actions team will advise companies as to what is or isn’t possible, the timing needed to accomplish each step and all the pieces that need to come together to make the transaction happen.
In this informative white paper, you'll learn:
- What a corporate action is
- The major types of corporate actions
- What isn't considered a corporate action
- Corporate action communication strategies
- When to seek advisement from a transfer agent