We provide strategic analysis, counsel and campaign creation in support of your upcoming shareholder events. We monitor the vote in real time and drive high participation for:
- Annual meetings
- Special meetings
- Proxy fights
- Member conversions
We prepare a detailed analysis of the vote ahead of your meeting with insights on shareholders, eligible shares to be voted and contact data. Our goal is to obtain management’s desired vote by helping ensure the greatest number of influential investors align with your position in the fastest, most efficient manner.
Steer your strategy using our experience and expertise
Strong corporate governance is vital to achieving your company’s goals and maintaining shareholder support. Based on our thorough review of the current state of your corporate governance structure, you will receive a detailed, solution-oriented report along with expert consultation on implementing our recommendations for a dynamic future state. Let us help you drive shareholder support with our expert analysis of:
- Your company profile
- Your Board of Directors, committee composition and refreshment
- Executive Compensation structure and disclosure
- Proxy advisor vote recommendations and potential impact on future voting
- Your key institutional investors and vote results
- Industry trends
Market & Shareholder Intelligence
Executive compensation, majority voting and director elections continue to be areas of focus for activists – and aren’t limited to emerging during the annual meeting. No matter your specific intelligence need, our unwavering commitment to service excellence is evident in the analysis. Our team’s unparalleled experience enables us to more accurately interpret the information, providing you a clearer picture and keeping you ahead of activism.
Our robust data analysis and consultation translates to greater shareholder base transparency through our annual or project-based intelligence products:
- Activist Watch: Identification and monitoring of activists within your shareholder base.
- Ownership Verification: A quarterly snapshot of your ownership base that highlights how ownership has changed over the last quarter.
- Market Intelligence: A week-to-week analysis of who's moving in and out, along with identification of the buyers and sellers, if they can be identified.
- Peer Analysis: A detailed analysis that compares your shareholder base to that of your peers, looking for similarities, differences or changes in position that may or may not be significant, and may or may not help with targeting.
- Debt Identification: A comprehensive ownership report on all the holders of your company’s debt utilizing several complex data sources.
As a requirement of any corporate action that requires shareholder participation, you must communicate the details to registered and street shareholders. These complex transactions require a veteran information agent to handle communication management and execution.
We develop a strategic plan tailored to your needs, including Q&A consultation, tombstone placement and--pending the requirements of the deal--direct contact to tender decision makers including institutional investors, banks, brokers, hedge fund managers and arbitrageurs as the expiration date gets closer. Most importantly, we work closely with issuers, their investment banks, law firms and the exchange/tender agents to keep everyone apprised of the deal, shares tendered and the general sentiment from the street.
- Debt-related services
- Dutch auctions
- Exchange offers
- Fixed income securities
- Rights offerings
- Tender offers
Unmatched call center support
Headquartered in the Midwest, our Customer Care Center representatives are specifically trained on the nuances of your transaction to effectively handle inbound calls.