- How industry can support and identify customer vulnerability through open technology and innovation.
- Discussing how behaviour analytics can better predict customers arrears and improve the transition away from government financial support and payment holidays.
- Looking at how consumers’ behaviour has changed and what industries need to do to adapt now.
- What are the short, medium and long term effects of the pandemic and how might regulatory bodies and industry react?
- Richard Carter, Managing Director, EQ Credit Services
- Denise Crossley, Chief Executive, Lantern UK
- Martin Kisby, Director of Compliance, EQ Credit Services
- Freddy Kelly, Chief Executive and Founder, Credit Kudos
- Dave Pickering, Head of Risk Strategy, Performance and Resilience, Virgin Money UK