The New Vulnerable Webinar
09 September 2021
As we move into an environment where government support and restriction are removed, how do we support and identify the growing number of vulnerable customers?
The New Vulnerable webinar, part of the ‘Without Boundaries’ regulatory series, looks at what comes next:
- How industry can support and identify customer vulnerability through open technology and innovation.
- Discussing how behaviour analytics can better predict customers arrears and improve the transition away from government financial support and payment holidays.
- Looking at how consumers’ behaviour has changed and what industries need to do to adapt now.
- What are the short, medium and long term effects of the pandemic and how might regulatory bodies and industry react?
- Richard Carter, Managing Director, EQ Credit Services
- Denise Crossley, Chief Executive, Lantern UK
- Martin Kisby, Director of Compliance, EQ Credit Services
- Freddy Kelly, Chief Executive and Founder, Credit Kudos
- Dave Pickering, Head of Risk Strategy, Performance and Resilience, Virgin Money UK
Watch the recorded webinar now - fill out your details below to access
You might also be interested in...
EQ Care At Scale
Part of the 'Without Boundaries' regulation series.