Here at EQ, we have recently signed up several train operating companies (and are speaking with a number of others) with regards to our digital complaints and case management platform MMX Complaints Professional. We can integrate with CRM solutions, ticketing, and social media platforms and deliver a number of specific process efficiencies that has saved our train operating clients considerable time and money.
As an example, we have automated, the ‘Delay Repay’ process, we have delivered up to an 80% reduction in processing times through the elimination of manual tasks, digital automation and better workflow management. We have also seen an increase in staff productivity through optimised task allocations, clear oversight of work volumes and quality. And an increase in real-time deadlines being met.
Our expertise, complaints and feedback management technology and specialist resourcing services can help you reveal the hidden insights of your complaints data and industry data. We can enable you to better understand your market operators and stakeholders and improve the performance of your service and complaints operations.
The EQ award-winning complaints and feedback management system will help you with the identification of process/service failures, customer vulnerabilities, Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs) and compliance issues, and allows businesses to realise the following benefits:
- Improved customer experience.
- Improved reputation of organisation.
- Efficiencies around complaint handling.
- Better customer outcomes from automated identification of customer complaints and QA.
- A reduced redress burden and minimisation of imposed fines.
- Continual learning, that can be used to improve market operations.
- Identification and understanding of customer vulnerabilities to improve services.
- Adherence to the ORR complaints reporting requirements.